积分

荣誉专家

积分
发表于 2024-5-8 13:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,精彩即将继续...

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 red 于 2024-5-8 13:22 编辑

Unfortunately, Matt Andrews, MD of Auburn FilterSense (AFS), has decided to leave his position to pursue his career outside of the Nederman Group from the 1st of March. As founder and MD of AFS, Matt has been instrumental in developing the company and its products to what they are today and integrating AFS into the Nederman Group. I thank Matt for his dedication, commitment, and contributions.
   I am pleased to announce that Peter Blomberg, currently reporting to Matt as Director of IoT Development and Operations, will immediately take up the responsibility as Director of the Operational Technology Center (formerly known as Insight) and, in that capacity, will report to me.
   I wish Matt the best of luck in his future endeavors and Peter in his new role!

-----Joakim Ryrstedt
SVP & Head of Division Monitoring & Control Technology
Monitorin & Control Technology
   不幸的是,Auburn FilterSense (AFS) 的医学博士 Matt Andrews 决定从 3 月 1 日起离职,在 Nederman Group 之外继续他的职业生涯。作为AFS的创始人和总经理,Matt在将公司及其产品发展到今天的水平以及将AFS整合到尼德曼集团方面发挥了重要作用。我感谢Matt的奉献、承诺和贡献。

我很高兴地宣布,目前作为物联网开发和运营总监向 Matt 汇报的 Peter Blomberg 将立即担任运营技术中心(以前称为 Insight)的总监,并以此身份向我汇报。

我祝愿Matt在未来的努力中好运,并祝愿彼得在他的新角色中一切顺利!
----Joakim Ryrstedt
高级副总裁兼监控技术部门负责人
监控与控制技术

努力打造AIA成为在线分析行业第一科技媒体!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线分析QQ群164930606|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|在线分析部落 - AIA ( 沪ICP备2021017766号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:17 , Processed in 1.076103 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright © 2016 分析部落 - AIA | www.ai-a.cn