积分

荣誉专家

积分
发表于 2021-10-30 12:08:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,精彩即将继续...

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 red 于 2021-10-30 12:09 编辑

Gasmet Technologies is pleased to announce Nenne Nordström as Gasmet’s new CEO. Nenne Nordström is replacing Mikko Ahro who has decided to resign from his position of Chief Executive Officer of Gasmet Technologies. Nenne is currently Marketing Director of Gasmet and will start as the new CEO on November 1st, 2021.
    Gasmet Technologies (以下简称为Gasmet)很高兴地宣布 Nenne Nordström 成为 Gasmet 的新首席执行官。Nenne Nordström 将接替已决定辞去 Gasmet 首席执行官职位的 Mikko Ahro。Nenne 目前是 Gasmet 的营销总监,并将于 2021 年 11 月 1 日开始担任新首席执行官。
Mikko Ahro.jpg
Mikko Ahro
    “I’m happy to inform you that the Board of Directors has appointed Nenne Nordström as the new CEO of Gasmet Technologies as of November 1st, 2021,” says Ketil Gorm Paulsen, Head of Division Nederman Monitoring and Control Technology and member of the Gasmet Board.
  “我很高兴地通知您,自 2021 年 11 月 1 日起,董事会已任命 Nenne Nordström 为 Gasmet Technologies 的新首席执行官,”(瑞典)尼的曼监控技术部门负责人兼 Gasmet 管理层成员 Ketil Gorm Paulsen 说。
     He continues: “Mikko Ahro has in his position as CEO made a significant impact on Gasmet’s success before as well as after the Nederman acquisition. We believe that Nenne will contribute to Gasmet’s continued success, and we are very happy to welcome her into her new position.”
      他继续说道:“Mikko Ahro 担任首席执行官的职位,在被 Nederman收购前和之后对 Gasmet 的成功产生了重大影响。我们相信 Nenne 将为 Gasmet 的持续成功做出贡献,我们很高兴欢迎她担任新职位。”
  “I’m honored to have this opportunity. During my years at Gasmet, I’ve seen the company growing and developing in many ways. I look forward to continuing that journey together with all the knowledgeable people across the company, our customers globally, and trusted channel partners,” says Nenne Nordström, CEO-designate.  
Nenne Nordström.jpg
Nenne Nordström
     “我很荣幸有这个机会。在 Gasmet 工作的这些年里,我见证了公司在许多方面的成长和发展。我期待与公司内所有知识渊博的人员、我们全球的客户以及值得信赖的渠道合作伙伴一起继续这一旅程,”候任首席执行官 Nenne Nordström 说。
      Mikko Ahro has been the CEO of Gasmet Technologies since 2012. During his years at Gasmet, the company has grown tremendously and become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of FTIR gas analysis solutions.
     Mikko Ahro 自 2012 年以来一直担任 Gasmet的首席执行官。在他任职期间,带领公司取得了巨大的发展,并成为全球领先的 FTIR 气体分析解决方案制造商之一。
“I am proud of what this organization and teams have achieved together during these years. I enjoyed my time at Gasmet, and I wish Nenne the best of luck in her new role,” says resigning CEO Mikko Ahro.
   “我为这个组织和团队在这些年来共同取得的成就感到自豪。我很享受在 Gasmet 的时光,我希望 Nenne 在她的新角色中一切顺利,”即将辞职的首席执行官 Mikko Ahro 说。

Nederman  MCT.jpg

Nederman Group Monitoring & Control Technology division
尼的曼集团监控与控制技术部门
      About Gasmet
      Gasmet designs and manufactures world-class gas analysis systems and emission monitoring solutions to measure gaseous emissions from industrial processes, gases released from natural sources into the atmosphere, and gases present in working environments. Gasmet, founded in 1990, is a technology group from Finland consisting of the parent company and five subsidiaries located abroad. In total, Gasmet employs over 130 personnel and has delivered over 5000 FTIR analyzers worldwide. Gasmet is part of the Nederman Group and stands under the Monitoring & Control Technology division with Neo Monitors and Auburn FilterSense.
    Gasmet 设计和制造世界一流的气体分析系统和排放监测解决方案,以测量工业过程中的气体排放、从天然来源释放到大气中的气体以及工作环境中存在的气体。Gasmet 成立于 1990 年,是一家来自芬兰的科技集团,由母公司和 5 家海外子公司组成。Gasmet 总共拥有 130 多名员工,并已在全球范围内交付了 5000 多台 FTIR 分析仪。Gasmet 是 Nederman(瑞典尼的曼) 集团的一部分,连同Neo Monitors(挪威恩伊欧) 和 Auburn FilterSense(美国奥本费尔升),都隶属于监控与控制技术部门。

努力打造AIA成为在线分析行业第一科技媒体!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线分析QQ群164930606|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|在线分析部落 - AIA ( 沪ICP备2021017766号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:52 , Processed in 1.110280 second(s), 26 queries .

Copyright © 2016 分析部落 - AIA | www.ai-a.cn